Veterans Success Center
Now Open At The
Veterans Community Media Center
1720 Market Steet
In July — Open On
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Get help finding hot jobs, writing and printing out resumes, dressing for success and more… The San Francisco Veterans Success Center’s mission is to support all Veterans with the resources, tools and guidance necessary to meet their employment and career goals. The Center offers
- Professional Resume Development from experienced professionals and skilled writers!
- Getting started on federal employment opportunities… This includes developing a Federal Employment Profile, Resume, and guiding vets in relevant documentation required in the federal hiring process.
- Technical assistance with VA benefits online and accessing college admissions online!
- Referrals to Daily Hot Jobs coming in from local employers, and Vet friendly employers!
- Referral to events, classes, seminars, training opportunities and a network of organizations designed to support you in any capacity to obtaining employment.
- Computer labs with MS Office applications, scanning and printing capabilities!
San Francisco Veterans Success Center
A project of Craig Newmark
Email email@example.com for scheduling an appointment for services
Sponsors: District 8 American Legion War Memorial Commission, Veterans of Foreign Wars, AmVets, Craig Newmark