Meet us at the Grandstand Veterans For Peace Chapter 69, American Legion Bob Basker Post 315, and the San Francisco Veterans Lions Club once again help set-up and manage the Grandstand for the SF Pride Parade. Proceeds benefit SF Pride.
Grandstand Parade Seating
Sunday, June 29, 2014
United Nations Plaza
09:30 AM Gates open, seating begins
10:30 AM Parade begins at Market & Beale Streets
Tickets: $35 Eventbrite
Grandstand seating provides a comfortable viewing area to enjoy one of the world’s largest and best-known parades. The SF Pride Grandstands are located toward the end of the Parade route at UN Plaza, which is on the north side of Market Street between 7th and 8th Streets in downtown San Francisco. Entrance to the seating area is located on the western edge of the Grandstands, nearest 8th Street
IMPORTANT: Your space is subject to resale if you are not seated by 10:30 AM.
Getting to the Grandstands
- The Civic Center Muni/BART Station will bring you right to the Grandstand entrance on the north side of Market between 7th and 8th St.
- Bicycle parking is located on Hastings Plaza on the northeast corner of Hyde and McAllister.
- To save time getting to the event, we recommend looking at alternatives to driving: parking is scarce across the city throughout Pride Weekend. Pride is the largest outdoor event in California, which means traffic is common in and around downtown San Francisco throughout Pride Weekend.
Accessibility and ASL Interpreters
- The western section of the Grandstands, towards Eighth Street, is reserved for those requiring ASL interpretation and the first two rows of all sections are reserved for those with accessibility needs. There is a section reserved for wheelchair users, which is the entire front section of the grandstand area located in the street. Six ramps provide easy access for those using wheelchairs.
- Tickets are also available on a sliding scale to those with accessibility needs and their partners. Accessibility and Accessibility Partner Tickets can be purchased at the San Francisco Pride Office begining June 9, 2014.
Come Prepared and Be Mindful of Others
- There are no shaded areas in the grandstands.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and bring along a hat and sunscreen.
- Please do not block the view of those people behind you.
- There will be a beverage and food area behind the Grandstands.
- Be mindful of the fact that some people have environmental illnesses so please help us make the grandstands a scent free area.
- Only service animals are permitted in the grandstands
You will not be permitted into the Grandstands if you bring your pet with you.
NO SMOKING – The Grandstands are a smoke free zone.
ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE GRANDSTAND AREA.
Tickets are also available on a sliding scale to those with accessibility needs and their partners. Accessibility and Accessibility Partner Tickets can be purchased at the San Francisco Pride Office begining June 9, 2014.