“We, having dutifully served our nation, do hereby affirm our greater responsibility to serve the cause of world peace by applying the concept of engaging conflict peacefully, without violence.”
- Increase public awareness of the total costs of war.
- Restrain our government from intervening overtly or covertly in the internal affairs of other nations.
- End the arms race and reduce and eventually eliminate nuclear weapons.
- Seek Justice for veterans and victims of war.
- Abolish war as an instrument of foreign/ international policy.
As members of Veterans For Peace we pledge to use non-violent means to achieve these goals. All members are trusted to act in the best interest of the group for the larger purpose of world peace.
Regular monthly meetings: Third Tuesday of every month.
401 Van Ness Avenue, #224A
San Francisco, CA 94102