October 6-11, 2015
Sailing For A Nuclear Free World!
The Golden Rule In San Francisco
Contacts: Gerry Condon 206 499-1220, ProjectSafeHaven@hotmail.com
Helen Jaccard 206 8992-6364, firstname.lastname@example.org
JeanChas Morris 707 291-5751m email@example.com
Wednesday, October 7, 7 pm: GOLDEN RULE: PUBLIC MEETING RECEPTION
Veterans Building, Room 206, San Francisco Civic Center, 401 Van Ness Avenue at McAllister (southwest corner)
- Meet Crew of the historic Golden Rule peace boat
- Antinuclear activist Jackie Cabasso of the Western States Legal Foundation
- Nonviolent Peaceforce David Hartsough
- Veterans For Peace Chapter 69 members discuss Fleet Week plans
The Golden Rule peace boat and her crew coordinate with Veterans For Peace, Iraq Veterans Against the War, Code Pink and others to provide a peaceful counterpoint to the US Armed Forces’ display of militarism during Fleet Week.
October 6-11: VISIT/SAIL ON THE GOLDEN RULE
Contact Gerry Condon, 206-499-1220 to check on sailing availability.
- October 6-8: San Francisco, Hyde St. Pier Aquatic Park with the Historic Ships
On Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday afternoons the Golden Rule is available for free tours at the Hyde St. Pier. We can take people out sailing on Wednesday and Thursday mornings.
- October 9-10: San Francisco SF Small Craft Harbor, West Marina, berth #431, & Parade of Ships. On Friday and Saturday, as part of our Fleet Week visibility actions we can take more people out sailing (6 at a time).
- October 11: San Francisco SF Small Craft Harbor, West Marina, berth #431
- October 12: Sailing North